Basic OOTD, Graffiti and Urban Vibes


“A city is more than a place in space, it is a drama in time”
~Patrick Geddes~

Once again, London has offered me a new place to deem as picturesque, and a spot of creativity and liveness. It also is the people I'm with that make it more adventurous and remain one of my favourite cities. 



I never would have imagined, a place I used to pass almost everyday and eventually get tired of seeing would become a hub for people to chill, get creative with art and put a stamp on the map.



 Im used to escaping the whole urban scene for the comfort of nature and it's greenary as a backdrop or central London's white painted houses. Maybe because I always find the streets of my town so busy and prefer a simple look with hardly any noise in the background. However, having the same background can become repetitive and can loose the meaning of your pictures especially if your outfit doesn't match the scene. 



As the day was sunny, it gave way to keeping the look simple without any layers being added. The basic black and white with a hint of colour outfit made it easier to differentiate between the person and the backdrop. 


I've also been inspired by Celmatique who I had recently interviewed here. Her backdrops are always so different and in my opinion match her outfits and therefore allow her pictures to stand out more.




So if you're like me, and usually only take pictures in the same spot, make it a challenge to yourself. Go out, with a friend and find a location in your town that you never thought of standing next to, and take a picture. Experiment with different textures of backgrounds and colours. Just have fun with taking pictures.


Where is your favourite place to take photos ?

~Location~
Croydon

~Outfit~
Zimzygirl 
Full outfit from Primark

~Featuring~ 

~Photography~
all three of us
and the 10 second timer on the camera...

~Camera~
Nikon D3200


Hope you have a wonderful blessed day.
Lots of kisses and hugs 
~zimzygirl~

P.S
I'm literally so short in the first picture !!!



1 comment

© DISCOVERING ZIMZYGIRL

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig