Who wears Pink in Spring? | Outfit of the Day


 ‘Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.’ 
~Coco Chanel~



So this is my outfit containing more than one item of clothing that's pink. Honestly, when I dress, I like to match but, by matching I throw on other colours that seem to correspond with each other. I sometimes think pink is a little too girly so I tend to wear it occasionally but honestly that occasionally is probably going to change from now. I have minimal knowledge on the different variations/tones of a colour and its names. So ill try and describe it in as much detail as I can. I recently purchased four of the items I'm wearing and couldn't wait to try them on.

    

Pink Duster Jacket from New Look
 Honestly, I wasn't sure at first with the pink duster jacket as, I previously was looking for a beige colour, however, now that it's Spring, I couldn't resist holding onto it. Little did I know, it was about to be my new favourite Spring Jacket. 
Not only does the peach pink colour make it suitable for Spring, but the light weight fabric which still gives you warmth during those colder spring days.
 The good thing is, it's not too over sized yet still has enough room for layering. So again, with the colder parts of Spring, you can get cozy and warm by pairing something wooly inside or just a hoody. (I will show you how you can create more styles with this duster jacket soon).




Faux Leather skirt New Look
The skirt is close to pastel pink, which is the associated with Spring colour. It's just a level up from the 'basics', being that it is crafted with a visible seam down the middle of the skirt. as well as zip and slit at the back. This is more than just a coordinated skirt, because of the texture being leather, it adds more character to just the basic match-match outfit.


My suggestion is break the pink with another colour in the outfit, be it the top, shoes, or bag. To play it safe and stick with the lighter colours, I went for plain grey and white. I would love to try patterns next time,which if you want to see, just let me know.


Grey Jumper from Forever 21
Forever 21 is my treasured clothing store. Not only have they got clothes which are pretty much on trend, but they have constant sales going on, by which i managed to find this grey longed sleeved top. I would call it a jumper, but it is so light weight it shall remain as a top to me. I would say it's completely plain grey as it has a tint of white, but the majority of grey is spread throughout the top.



White Lace up Trainers from Primark
With the little white colour it has, it had reasons to pair it with white trainers (and because I didn't bring my grey one's with me). Peek at the blue spotted socks there.

         


To complete the look with accessories, it had to have a hat and because I didn't pair it with a bag. Again, I originally hoped for a black beret, but found this beret in New Look for £3 (sale item). I'm happy I purchased this pink beret because it means, I can really play with matching this beret with other colours in an outfit. It's more than just the touch of an outfit, its a colourful touch to a completed outfit.


Other outfit mentions
Other accessories include the rings from Primark and earrings, hidden away from there too. Round glasses are from... I think Forever 21.



Photographer 
@hermagistyle 
Her Blog: http://www.hermajestyle.co.uk

Camera
Nikon

Location
Nottinghill Gate 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post. Continue to comment below, because I get so happy whenever I receive one and you guys keep me motivated. Lots of kisses and hugs 
zimzigirl

2 comments

  1. Great photography! I love how the pastel setting compliments the good look. It's fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !!! I actually found this place such a good spot to take pictures, even the park ~ Holland Park in London, but I'm saving that place for another picture day !!! ~

      Delete

© DISCOVERING ZIMZYGIRL

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig