A NEW FAVOURITE ASOS COAT |OOTD


Has anyone watched Guardian: The lonely and Great God The Korean Drama? After watching it I felt my whole wardrobe needed a new makeover. I don't want to spoil it too much, but definitely watch it if you haven't !






In terms of Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go-eun), I loved most of her long coats especially the tailored coats and the over sized coats. All of them were definitely a must for Winter. However, looking at how much the original coats were, I opted for similar versions from affordable shops. 





During the endless research in finding 'the one' it came down to ASOS. The feeling of finding your coat is the feeling you get when you've found the one who you call your soul mate.
 Funny enough, when typing in 'long coats' all that it came up were spring coats which meant they were on the thin side. 
If I wanted this coat to be within budget but also worth the price then I needed to search good and proper. That's when I found my coat. 

ASOS Premium Faux Shearling Parka previously £110 but purchased for £66.

With ASOS, I got to see what the parka looked like on people who purchased it and managed to get an idea of how long it would be on me. Just a tip for you, always compare the models height to yours.
Purchase a size down or two for more of a fitted look as these types of coats come over sized.
Seriously, once I hit the purchase button, I never felt so impatient to have it delivered. 




So far, I have worn it a few times, I'm a little hesitant on wearing it too much, just because I want to keep it as new as I can. The natural two toned parka includes, suedette fabric and faux-shearling lining for extra warmth. The white part of the coat reminds me of sheep but don't worry, everything is faux!








Living in the UK means this parka will definitely be of reach, no matter the season. So, don't be surprised if its summer and I'm wearing it ! 

You can purchase the coat here, hurry while stocks last ! 




No comments

Post a Comment

© DISCOVERING ZIMZYGIRL

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig