Settling into the uni life | Outfit of the day


“If you don't know what you want, you'll never find it.

If you don't know what you deserve, you'll always settle for less.
You will wander aimlessly, uncomfortably numb in your comfort zone, wondering how life has ended up here.
Life starts now, live, love, laugh and let your light shine!” 
~Rob Liano~






Balancing uni, work and a social life has been hard for me the past few months. Especially since I've moved away from 'home'. I think with me, it take's a while to get used to change and find time for the things I want to do.  
I know by the end of this academic year, I'll have so much to teach others. From entering a new beginning, be it moving to a new place  (country or city) to first year in university. 



I feel now, I've finally settled in! I've got my little girl group and of course found my go to bargain stores, (I'm talking grocery shopping here). I've had to leave the clothes shopping alone for now and bring in Mr Singer (sewing machine). I've got girlie holiday destinations to save for now.



Talking about clothes, I've mostly been rocking that comforabtle almost gym look and not really bothered about the makeup. Let's just say I wake up only having enough time for a shower, maybe the odd occasion of breakfast and then walk to uni. With the gym look, it saves time, I mean if you look around that seems to be the common look. Besides after a night out, all you want to do is put on the easiest things possible and make it in time for your 9am (well try to in first year).



Although ,I think now is a time to switch up and add a flavour or two into the outfits. I mean, I do love a good dress up day here and there. I'd just have to sacrifice my snooze button for outfit picking time. I'm sure I won't regret it in the end. You see, start off slowly adding in the things you love doing, that should start fitting into your schedule and become part of your usual routine.



So don't worry, if nothing has gone as planned. It could be the new environment and being bombarded with so much at one time. I know it will improve, just know everyone's pace differs in terms of settling down and finding a balance. I'm sure I will have some advice by the end of the year which will help those worried about coming into this stage. 
So for now, keep striving on soldier, you'll have a prosperous journey



Has there been an occasion that took you a while to settle into?


Photography
@oliandjen

Location
Nottingham City

Camera
Nikon 3200

Outfit
Earrings~ Primark
Turtle neck~BHS
Skirt~Forever 21
Shoes~Top Shop
Lip colour~Mac Viva Glam


Stay Blessed, wonderful and creative.
Lots of kisses and hugs
~zimzygirl~
xXx 

No comments

Post a Comment

© DISCOVERING ZIMZYGIRL

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig