How I Style - Miss Kente Two Piece | ZIMZYGIRL

 
There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.
~Aldous Huxley~
Hello wonderful readers.
I hope you are all well and if it's currently summer where you are, how have you been finding the weather? I think all I can do is just give in and just accept the fact that weather in England will always be unpredictable.

Despite the weather being unpredictable, I still found a chance to snap some photos of my new outfit I created. Yes, I was in the moment of friendship with my sewing machine.
To be honest, I just had a burst of energy to create something.
  There was no way the fabric would be gathering dust. I mean I still have more left over so I just have to find another design.

With this design, I did get some ideas from online, however, viewing different ways of creating the design especially viewing from YouTube, I decided to just do it with one eye closed. Hoping for the best as some may say.
 
 
The Original
This is the design that I was going for. Simple Two piece that can be transformed to more.
 
 
 
 
Casual Day
 I feel both can been worn together and worn separately with other items of clothing. This could be for any occasion. As seen in previous post, I just rocked out with the top and leggings on a day out. It was more of a casual look but of course I wanted to have a bit of a spark in my casual OOTD.
If you own white jeans even better!
For the neck area you can always add a necklace or the trendy choker. This gives the outfit more of an edge.
 
 

Mustard Love
We love these colours especially leading into Autumn.
It's still bright and gives a feminine look. It's a comfortable look and makes you look carefree.  What more can I say ?
 
 
 
 
Of course I had to ask Luke to model the shorts I made too ! If you're out and about with your partner and you want to match then this would be a great way to start. Just these statement piece shorts can add more of a character to his/yours outfit.

Miss Kente for Business
If you're on a business meeting, you can still look professional and represent.(Mostly these days it includes lunch meetings)
 You'll be heading out through those doors knowing you threw some edge into your proposal. No need to thank me. (okay the earrings can be changed to pearl earrings)
 
 
 
 
Dressed Up
This is when you want to show off a little bit. Okay show the world you love Africa and of course fashion. Now if the African print isn't enough for you then why not show off even more with the side slit. Heyyy it's summer so you have a bit of an excuse to show a little something.
 
 
 
 
Have you noticed something different ???
 
I really hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful. Let me know which was your favourite way of styling this two piece in the comments below.

Fabric
Brixton
 
Location
 London
 
Photography
Brittany
Luke
Sean
Warren
Zimzygirl
 
Hope you have a wonderful day/night
Lots of kisses and Hugs
Zimzygirl
~xXx~

 

No comments

Post a Comment

© DISCOVERING ZIMZYGIRL

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig