Your City is Your Playground | Zimzygirl Diaries

 
'The world is a book, and those who do not travel only read one page.'
~Saint Augustine~


Hello wonderful readers. Welcome back to my blog and for all those who are new, it is such a pleasure to meet you (virtually I guess).
 
Ahhh, so I've been quite busy lately, as usual, I mean most of us are righty? For the past week or so, I have been in such a creative mood. By that I mean, creating clothes (without any patterns to follow by). I'm so impatient heyyy. However, I am going to leave it there, because I have finally finished one of them and can't wait to share with you all what I have created.
 
 
 
Recently there's been so much happening around the world so much sadness and I feel this world really needs help. We really need to find a way to communicate with each other in a orderly fashioned way and find out what is it that we clash with and what we could balance out to make life a little easier.
 
 
However, with that being said, I have been trying to enjoy this world and what it has to offer. I keep turning back to London, especially South Kensington side. It's such a pretty place. I'm beginning to feel that despite the busyness and the quick motion of things, The inner city (London) still is a place to ease your mind.
 
 
 
South Kensington
Alrighty, so we ended up missing the stop right opposite the Victoria and Albert Museum and of course with it closing in no less than an hour, it was time to rush past the crowds to be able to enter such an enormous museum. Yes, you may have read my previous blog post where I did visit this museum but because of it being so big and Luke not visiting it before I had to go again, and of course again (in the future).  The main area of interest for that day was to visit the Asia side of the museum. With only minutes to spare we managed to get a look in detail and maybe fool around with some photos almost. I adore my camera now even more.
Short but sweet visit ayyy.
 
 
Since there was no rush at all, instead of turning into clueless minds we took such an easy stroll towards South Kensington Gardens. In actual fact I didn't know until I read the sign. Who would of thought the Royal Albert Hall would just be there as well.
Hmmm sometimes travelling by tube can make a place seem pretty far away.
I had to get some snaps next to the gold sculpture which almost looked as if I was abroad.
 
 
 
 
If ever you have time in Hyde park do venture off further along the river. You will come to a road that leads you right there.
 
 
 
Now, of course we had to take a spot and rest our little legs and of course quality time. This is so important in relationships, which I have began to realise that it can help you get to know each other more and must appreciate the present moment. You can create memories just by speaking to one another and taking in the surroundings.
with that being said. I shall conclude this mini ZIMZYGIRL DIARIES session and look forward to seeing you again.
 
Hope you all enjoy my ZIMZYGIRL DIARIES Blog Posts as much as I enjoy writing them and if you do want to see the action happen on video (ermmm hope your mind isn't thinking of something different) head over to the Vlogging Channel
 
 
 
Is your inner city a playground to explore ???


OOTDTop ~ Trade
Skirt ~ Primark
Stockings ~ Primark
(You can literally find them anywhere)
Shoes ~ Clarks
Bag ~ Primark
 
  
Location 
South Kensington
Hyde Park
 
Photography
Luke
@we_are_random_squad
Stacey
@zimzygirl
 
Stay blessed, Stay Wonderful and Stay Happy
Lots of kisses & Hugs
~zimzygirl~
xXx
 

4 comments

  1. Amazing post! You've a beautiful blog, wanna follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes of course. Love to follow knew blogs and connect with bloggers too. ~xXx~

      Delete
  2. I miss London *sob sob* Thanks for writing this. Cease the day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, do visit London again !!! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day xXx

      Delete

© DISCOVERING ZIMZYGIRL

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig